Brooklyn Creative League is a Different Kind of Coworking Space
Locally owned and operated, BCL isn’t just another corporate coworking space. We create extraordinary coworking spaces and cultivate authentic professional communities, supporting companies and individuals who share a commitment to community, collaboration, and mutual benefit.
Exclusive Amenities and Offers for Residents of the Chocolate Factory
We’re thrilled to be a unique amenity for residents of the Chocolate Factory: not only an amazing coworking space to start or grow your business, but also a platform for strengthening relationships with neighbors, friends, and colleagues.
Join Our Pre-Registration List to Get Special Deals and First Dibs on Spaces!
Features and Amenities
98% of our members say they would recommend Brooklyn Creative League to a colleague, according to our 2019 member survey.
Free Resident Membership
Get to know your neighbors, as well as the members of Brooklyn Creative League through your free Resident Membership. Benefits include:
- 10 hrs/mo of free access to the BCL lounge, subject to availability during regular business hours
- 10% off regular rates for meeting rooms, conference rooms, and event space
- Plug-and-play: Swipe in with your building key fob, check in at reception, and make yourself at home
Discounted BCL Membership
Join the BCL community—with extended trial periods, resident-only discounts, and a free month. Benefits include:
- First month free if they sign up for a BCL membership with in 30 days of signing a residential lease
- 10% off regular monthly membership (5% off office memberships)
- Free “trial week” of flex-desk membership Access controlled by building key fob
BCL excels at building community. With residents’ input, we want to be the social glue that binds residents together. For now we’re going to start with hosting and sponsoring monthly building-wide social events like trivia nights, film screenings, board game meet- ups, and happy hour. Once we’re up and running, we want to hear from you, so we can do good things—together.